Federal skilled worker program ( Express Entry )

This is one of the best Programmes to immigrate to Canada based on an individual’s Age, Experience, Language proficiency, Education E.t.c. In order to qualify for this program one must score at least 67 points on the point grid.

Minimum Requirements:

at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:

  • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four abilities
  • secondary (high school) or
  • post-secondary school

In the Express Entry system there are a variety of factors that can boost your Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) .Like getting a Provincial Nomination or an Approved LMIA based job offer from a Canadian employer. Contact Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Mr. Diwaker Singh today for a Detailed assessment.

Federal skilled trades program (Express Entry)

Minimum Requirements:

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec (Note: The province of Quebec selects its own skilled workers.
  • meet the required levels in English or French.CLB 5 for speaking and listening and CLB 4 for reading and writing .
  • have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply,
  • meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification, and
  • have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.

Canadian experience class (Express Entry)

This is one the fastest Immigration stream for people who have work experience In Canada

Minimum Requirements:

  • at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last three years (before you apply). The work was:
    • - full-time OR
    • - an equal amount in part-time in NOC O,A,B.
  • gained your work experience in Canada with the proper authorization
  • meet the required language levels of CLB 7 for NOC O or A jobs and CLB 5 for NOC B jobs.
    • - writing
    • - reading
    • - listening
    • - speaking
  • planned to live outside the province of Quebec


The Independence of Canadian provinces in choosing their own immigration Programs to suit their Labour market needs is enshrined in the constitution which allows Canadian provinces and territories in choosing skilled foreign workers and nominating them for permanent residence to the federal government. Some Of the prominent Immigration programs of the 13 province and territories are:

Talk to our Expert Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Mr. Diwaker Singh regarding your Gameplan based on your unique situation . He will guide you to navigate through this complex process and use his expertise to help you achieve your goal to immigrate to Canada.